..."You Know It`s the Truth!!"...

by OUTLAW 30 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

TRUTH ? Produce a list of 'truth' from Russell, a list of 'truth' from Rutherford , and a list of Modern day 'truth'. Compare how each of them differ from the other. Ask which one of them really is the truth? They will pick one. That means the other two are NOT truth. Point out how at two different points in time the FDS didn't tell the 'truth'. One set of truths changed for another set of truths. So can the Slave be trusted. Point out that If 'truth' is mixed with 'untruth' then it's not truth. If 'truth' has to change, then it's not truth to begin with.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Doesn't it say in the Bible that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life?

All else is subject to WT changes, and boy do they. How about the resurrection of those in Sodom and Gomorrah? What's truth today wasn't yesterday....what is the current "truth" about them?

How about the generation changes? They spent many years building confidence in us that the generation that saw the "beginning of the pangs of distress" would not pass away.....but apparently they are...and there have been two more changes.....so what do we know is "the truth" about it? The current "truth" until they decide to change it again?

At one time the WTS said that getting vaccinated was like "taking pus into the body," but obviously no one thinks that is "truth" anymore.

Maybe you could ask about the "truth" of some of these changes......

• lalaa
    lalaa

Does anyone know which scripture says that Jesus is the truth???

• boyzone
    boyzone

John 14 v 6

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Ok...TRUTH never changes. Not ever. Its 100% irrefutable. So...how does the JWs version of "truth" stand up to that definition? Um...IT DOESNT.

If you speak FOR GOD then you are saying that GOD LIED if you now have a different understanding on anything you touted as TRUTH before this. Or did God decide "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!" spitting big godly spit balls on you the GB member as he withheld the REAL truth from you...

God changes his mind??? God gave one truth to Jesus, one truth to Russell another truth to Rutherford and still different "truth" to "modern day" JWs?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

i normally say "i`m quite happy to wait n see" and smile. they dont seem to like that.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

None of the jws I know will talk to me, but I in response to the exclamation, "You know it's the truth!", I would love to say, "As a matter of fact, I know it's not the truth!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"You know it`s the Truth".. I heard that line so many times.....It was one of my moms favorites.......There was no way to convince her otherwise.......................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

The truth is, after I get finished making fried chicken I will drink a few beers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dinah..Fried Chicken??..Yum!!.................It`s after 5pm Canadian time in BC.....I`m already ahead of you on the beers!!.......Cheers Girl!!.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit