Is the evil we experience in our lives just "collateral damage" in the issue of universal sovereignty?

by gubberningbody 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

In response to the retard who asked me if i'm all knowing.

No, i am not. However i do know that even if this universe was created by someone rather than something (which is a possibility that i consider to be unlikely), the chances of that someone being anything at all like any 'gawd' envisioned by any religion on this planet is approximately 0%.

And there are sound scholarly reasons for saying that. I may not be all knowing, but i know a hell of a lot more than any of the people who wrote the books of the bible or any other silly religious texts.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm thinking there has to be some other scenerio than a pissing match between God and the devil.

There's several posibilities from there is no god, to God is a spaceman and he made us

to be his slaves, workers, to reincarnation and rewards based on past lifes.

Also we may be God having a material experience. We come here to earth because we are bored

in heaven where nothing goes wrong and we deny ourselves memory of who we are then we come

down here and scare the shxt out of ourselves, and then go home to heaven and savor the experience

and memories, like reflecting on a good movie or visit to disneyland.

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

do you say that, is not there any universal contese sovranity between God and Satan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit