Still haven't found the One...

by Newborn 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

He's about as sensitive as the chapped and dangling part of a mule's puckered asshole

Joe, you're a man of many words...I give you that

lol

• John Doe
    John Doe

Joe, you're a man of many words...I give you that

Thank y'a. I assume you meant Doe?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Newborn, my wife has decided she's not "in love" with me anymore. After 8 years of marriage, she wants out to explore her independence.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Oh dear Sacolton,

I'm so sad to hear that. That must be really hard for you since things seemed so great between you. Did it come as a surprise out of the blue?

Perhaps, she just needs some time on her own and then she will realize what she has with you and come back...you never know...

Hang in there and take care.

Love Newborn

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Newborn: "However, it would be nice to meet someone who falls madly in love with me one of these days."

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know which is more irritating, when women fall in love with me for my money or when they just lust for my body.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    Newborn, my wife has decided she's not "in love" with me anymore. After 8 years of marriage, she wants out to explore her independence.

That is a code word. It means she wants to "explore" other men's equipment, and wallets. Or "experiment" with other women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit