Still haven't found the One...

by Newborn 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Seriously, are you five years old??

Um... all guys of every age thinks those sorts of "fart jokes" are funny. If they deny it, they're lying. If you intend to insult me or are poking fun at me, please put more effort into.

Thanks in advance.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Gee!!! I rest my case...

Sorry newborn. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but it's hard to have a serious discussion with priest around.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Seriously, are you five years old??

Wouldn't think he was, but I bet he's 5 inches long......

Mr. Majestic - thanks for your compliment. You're right btw

Why is it that when a hot girl knows she is hot, it makes her even hotter......????

You're welcome BTW......

As for you not finding the 'one' (or 'few'...however many you want....tut, sigh) maybe you need a new hunting ground, somewhere across the pond....???

• Newborn
    Newborn

If you intend to insult me or are poking fun at me, please put more effort into.

okay - fair enough

Ps. I never intend to insult anyone

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Sorry newborn. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but it's hard to have a serious discussion with priest around.

I didn't mean any harm John. I suppose I'll stop pestering the fine folk at JWN.

Seacrest out.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Majestic, you're brave

Wonders what he'll come back with now

• Newborn
    Newborn

Sorry newborn. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but it's hard to have a serious discussion with priest around

No offense taken...

I fint it entertaining and I'm anyway bored and all alone by myself

• Newborn
    Newborn

I didn't mean any harm John. I suppose I'll stop pestering the fine folk at JWN

Huh, sensitive today, are we??

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Majestic, you're brave

Wonders what he'll come back with now

Not particularly brave, because, in the land where I’m from, 5 inches is nothing at all to be afraid of (smug smile of superiority)……

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Huh, sensitive today, are we??

Priest? Sensitive? He's about as sensitive as the chapped and dangling part of a mule's puckered asshole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit