INTERFAITH AND THE WT!!!! BIG

by Dino 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Dino:

Nice work! Although, Nathan took the words right out of my mouth. I have been on the web since 91, and it was a common practice to place links to favorite sites on web pages.

Now, your contact says they received written permission. That's excellent news. I hope in a few days, you can somehow convince him to send you a copy so you can post it here for everyone.

Again, nice investigation! Have fun and make progress!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Is the JW the woman that looks like a lawyer?

• Dino
    Dino

Thanks UR.

Yes I fully intend to follow through on this. Those were Steve Friedlander's words-not mine.

I learned something today, Im not an investigative reporter!

Dino

• Dino
    Dino

Hi Name Withheld.

Im not sure there are any JWs in the picture.

That is just one on the website.

Dino

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

If there were it would probably be the lawyer looking one - since the lawyers run the show up there now

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

sf, is there really a JW rep in the photo or are you just hoping?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I'd rather have a "DINO" than an "investigative reporter".

hawk

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    The "Interfaith Center of New York" puts a link to the WTS web site on their pages. Anyone can do that, even the Satanistic Swine-Sacrificing Sect of Fodeja the Great, without asking the WTS for permission.

So does anyone have a link to the Satanistic Swine-Sacrificing Sect of Fodeja the Great?

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

The reason they joined the Interfaith Center was to get a "library card." :-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit