INTERFAITH AND THE WT!!!! BIG

by Dino 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Dino
    Dino

PS fodeja, does this mean that I will have to wear one of those funny hats if I am right?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Dino

• sf
    sf

Can you spot the WTBTS rep in this U.N. Interfaith photo?:

<

wcrestnpeace

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm not sure I see the connection or the BIG NEWS. Anybody can put a link on their website directing a reader to another site. No permission is necessary to do that.

Andi

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I was thinkng the exact same thing sf.

That guy on the far left front - kinda reminds me of Robert Johnston, of the Srvice Department (alternate representative for the UN's DPI) but that is just a wild wild guess.

Hey you bethal people - get looking!!!

hawk

• fodeja
    fodeja

Dino,

fodeja, does this mean that I will have to wear one of those funny hats if I am right?
    No, you'll have to wear a pig's butt on your head, just like I do. We're a cult, but that doesn't mean we aren't fashion-conscious.

Seriously, go to www.google.com and search for "link:www.watchtower.org" to get a list of pages with links to the WTS website. Quite interesting.

f.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Is it the one in the "Silent Lamb" outfit, front row, 4th from the right?

Sorry, that was unbelievably tacky!

• Dino
    Dino

Six you are SO bad-Thats why I love ya

I have e-mailed two people at the IF center, the president and the database manager. One email directly asked if the JWs had explicitly requested to be included on their website. Another asked if they automatically included all faiths in the New York area.

My apologies again.

Thank you skally for scanning that photo.
    Hawk, thanks as always.

Dino

• Dino
    Dino

FLAG!!!

Well it is official.

I talked with a very personable man at the Interfaith Center.
    His name is Steven Friedlander and he is the vice-president of the Center. His email addy is < [email protected]

He said that they would never link to an official website of any religion without an express, written request on their letterhead.

Im sorry for not confirming that beforehand.
    Hopefully I dodged a bullet this time.
    But there were other faiths not listed on there.

Dino

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Dino:

Anytime someone proclaims to me that they "always/never" do something, I smile and lick my lips.

Did you ask him to provide you with a copy of the alleged "written request"?

• Dino
    Dino

Hi MA.

I thought I would wait a few days after talking with him.
    I am going to request that from the president of the center.
    Here's hopin'!
    Also, hopefully I will get some help from the database mgr.

Feel free to contact them as well.

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit