Your All - Time Favorite Music Groups ? Solo Artist or Groups ?

by flipper 30 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

THOMAS COVENANT - Great pick !! Carlos Santana ! How could I have forgotten about that guitar genius ? He's one of my all time favorites as well ! Definitely would crack my top 20 list for sure !! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• stillin
    stillin

OH...THAT Buddy Guy! My bad. Just finished watching Festival Express. Janis Joplin was a national treasure...

• flipper
    flipper

STILLIN- Yeah, Buddy Guy is an excellent guitarist for sure ! Janis Joplin was really a soulful singer as well

• minimus
    minimus

anything soul or "black" from the 70s.

LOVED EW&F, The Temptations, Kool & The Gang, Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes, AWB, Anita Baker, Marvin Gaye, Al Green and so much more!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_8xivRTsY

Ya gotta see the crazy insane crowd in this video. This was taken 3 months before 3 of the band members died in a plane crash, took of the guitar player, a back-up singer and someone else, forget who.

Sad day for the music industry and so damn popular of their time.

Yiz

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

Nine Inch Nails

Tool

A Pefcect Circle

Alter Bridge

In This Moment

Incubus

Paramore

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Nine Inch Nails

NINfan05...I woulda never guessed!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

After rewatching the video of Lynyrd Skynyrd, I just wish I was there on that and be involved in this batshat insane crowd. It had to have been electrifying on that summer day. *sighs*

And prolly see alot of chick flashers of that day too

Yiz

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The English Beat

Devo

101'ers

Clash

Gang of Four

CSN

Dead Can Dance

Cure

Psychedelic Furs

and many others

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- I really liked Marvin Gaye and Al Green, brilliant singers ! Some of the smoothest voices of all time ! Good picks ! Love soul music .

YIZUMAN- Lynard Skynard was great ! Free Bird rocks !

NINFAN05- I really liked Incubus a lot- they have some good stuff. Not familiar with the others you mention. I'm an old fart.

WASANELDERONCE- I liked The Clash, CSN, and The Cure of the ones you mentioned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit