Your All - Time Favorite Music Groups ? Solo Artist or Groups ?

by flipper 30 Replies latest jw friends

• m.seagull
    m.seagull

*smacks head* how could i forget the pixies?

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

Beatles

Eagles

Elton John

Foreigner

ZZ Top

VAN HALEN!!!

Def Leppard

Rod Stewart

Nickleback!!

Godsmack!

Stray cats

Softer side: Adele, KD Land. Linda Ronstandt, Linda Eder,-------And of course, Dean Martin!! (Don't you judge me!!)

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ah yes,

The Pixies... Frank Black and the Catholics are pretty good too...

• dingo1
    dingo1

tull

dylan

sublime

and, myself

• restrangled
    restrangled

Crosby Stills Nash and Young

Moody Blues

Van Halen

ZZ Top

Jethro Tull

Boston

Allman Brothers band

One more...A classic:.....Amie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xp2lgiAjY

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Lynard Skynard

Credence Clearwater Revival

Sly & the Family Stone

Phoebe Snow

Hank Williams, Sr.

• flipper
    flipper

M. SEAGULL- Of the ones you mentioned I am a big fan of : Elvis Costello, Dire Straits, Van Morrison, Brian Ferry, and the Cure was good.

SHAMUS- THe THe . Good u-tubes , thanks !

LEOLAIA- I like lots of the groups you mentioned ! The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Yardbirds, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, just about all of them !

JAGUARBASS- Blue Oyster Cult, Golden Earring, Neil Young, The Beatles and Rolling Stones are huge groups that influenced me !

OHIO NANA- Jim Croce had some nice easy listening tunes. He died too young.

PANDORA'S CAT 11- Good picks ! Of your list I really like The Beatles, Eagles, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and yes even one tune I remember when I was about 5 years old by Dean Martin - Remember " Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime " ? Wow. Brings back early memories.

DINGO 1- So you play an instrument and sing ? Cool. Jethro Tull was and is awesome, I agree !

RESTRANGLED- Good picks ! I also like Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, The Moody Blues ( I saw them live 3 times ! ) , Van Halen, ZZ Top, and I'm a huge Ian Anderson fan and Jethro Tull fan ! Thanks for the u-tube , good !

JAMIEBOWERS- Lynard Skynard was great and I really liked Creedence Clearwater Revival too

• The Berean
    The Berean

Frank Sinatra was an unhearalded bridge to current musical inovation. From big-band to pop rock, he was the ultimate cross-over artist.

• flipper
    flipper

The BEREAN- Frank Sinatra was a really good singer in the type of music he sang - not my style of music- but I agree he was talented ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

CARLOS SANTANA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit