...The End...

by OUTLAW 35 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird
    The good news is..I accidently learned how to make a paragraph,last night.........................................LOL!!...

All right now!

I thought it was just your signature style of writing!

Things will come together, you just watch and see.

You and your animals are in my heart.

Sylvia

• restrangled
    restrangled

What a relief Outlaw.............I kept thinking of you all by yourself up in the woods. No one would know if something happened!

I bet you find the perfect place, things always work out in the end.

Keep us updated, and don't pull a stunt like this again

r.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey,

You got a pm.

purps

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shamus..God has`nt done much for me..I doubt he`s gonna pack up my things and find me a home..LOL!!

beksbks..Yes home is everything..It is for me...I was tossed out of my home when I was a kid..Told to leave more than once..I was just so young there was no place to go..Never felt welcome when I was there..That does leave a scar that lasts a lifetime..Jehovah`s Witness parents can be sooooo loving..

Hope4 others..Yes people are looking..Theres only so much they can do..I`m just so frigg`n far from everything..

Sylvia/restrangled/Hopscotch..Thanks

Theres some good comments on this thread..Well worth reading..Thanks to all

...OUTLAW

• Waffles
    Waffles

Yep, have had these thoughts many times, and even acted upon them while under the influence but was too jacked up to succeed in doing much but giving myself large, ugly scars that I'll have for life now. This is how happy I was to have "the Truth" in my life.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Orade..LOL!!..Paragraphs..A milestone in my life!..LOL!!

(((Sylvia)))..It "was" my signiture in writing..I could`nt make a Paragraph..LOL!!.....Thanks

(((Restrangled)))..Thank you..Your right..If you get hurt here it`s over

...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit