...The End...

by OUTLAW 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Cattails:

That should be "weighs", if you're

going to write something so heavy

you should spell it correctly. ¿No?

If you have nothing positive to add, why don't you just take a walk instead of acting like a jackass?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Been there, Outlaw, but I'm not ready to check out yet.

What's troubling you, my due North friend?

You have a pm.

Sylvia

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yep.

If you're not allright I'm going to go down there and throw tumbleweeds at you too!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Don't go outlaw! What if the WTS crumbles and you're not around to see it? Just something to think about.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Yes, was at that point shortly after finding out the truth about the JW organization. Time and creating a new social network helped greatly.

Outlaw, you okay bud?

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

This is exactly where I was at the end of last year. Thank God my wife was able to save me. I was bitter, angry and very self distructive. I really didn't want to go on but she saved me in spite of myself. It is tough coming through the crap that the Org and the rest of the world pile on us but man it does get better.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Yes, Outlaw, I imploded, had a nervous breakdown, ended up in the hospital for two weeks, and off work for almost three years. That was 15 years ago. Now that I'm on the other side, life is good. It takes a while to get there but it's worth the journey.

You okay, my friend?

St. Ann

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

The first time, I was 12, the gun jammed. The next day I made a bloody mess of my wrists. I have over dosed a few times. The last time my wife sat next to me for hours and shook me every time I stopped breathing. It has been a couple of years since I have had those impulses. I am doing well now. I do believe that it is behind me - finally.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Damn you, Outlaw! Don't make me come up there and jerk a knot in your tail!

Many of us have been to that precipice, looked down and then come to our senses. I have forgotten exactly what the circumstances were and why I went there on a few occasions. Must not have been as hopeless as I thought at the time. Keep on struggling, it will pass.

Your friend,

G

• awildflower
    awildflower

Yes I was there last year. Like someone else said, I didn't want to die, I just didn't want to live the way I was living and at one point I thought death was the only way out. Went to the elders about it, there advice was embarrasing to say the least, went to a dr. he gave me tons of meds, a friend recommended a therapist which helped so much. Never did have to take the meds and I still do therapy and I read a ton of stuff. Feel much better now but believe me I have dark moments and days. One of my favorite quotes:

" the man, who in a fit of melancholy, kills himself today, would have wished to live had he waited a week." French Author Voltaire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit