worth living through?

When the pain out wieghs

the joy in life.

Whats the point,

of going on?

...OUTLAW

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

yes i have...but thankfully i have a loving husband to bring me back to my senses. hes my only reason for living.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I can only speak for myself OUTLAW but when pain overwhelms my life, it's a sure bet that I have been ignoring something major that needs addressing. With out pain, I am too damn lazy to change.

The end may be in a figurative sense. The end of negative thoughts or habits, which opens up a whole new range of possibilities.

Remember, all things must pass....

• MarisaKristofiak
    MarisaKristofiak

yeah but its gonna end by itself anyway, why not get some more pleasurable chemical reactions

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

Only once. I took a knife to my chest. I held it there thinking about my brother who had died in a car accident. I was 15 he had been dead 1-1/2 years (he was 20 when he died), my parents were divorced my mother was disfellowshipped and remarried, my father was never a JW and had no feelings I ever saw. All I wanted was peace.......

• yknot
    yknot

Nope...... I was trained to survive Armageddon. I have lived through too much pain to give up now. But I was born an optimist, life sux but it can always get better if I choose to look for the silver lining and acknowledge somewhere in the world there is some poor bastard who would trade with me in a minute because their life sux worse then mine. Truth even if it is a small truth can set you free on many levels.

Now a nice two week rest in a place I am not known, can't be reached and is accomodated to my liking........ that is something that crosses my mind a few times a year........

So Outlaw what kinda pain are we talkin' bout?

holy guaca-moly! I didn't realize the time (darn lost myself watching online HBO!)

Good night dear Outlaw, may you sleep well, dream abundantly and wake well rested and ready for the challenges of life.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Outlaw are you OK? Are you talking about yourself?

Hopscotch

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Yes, frequently.

"We live in the shadowlands. The sun is always shining somewhere else. Round a bend in the road. Over the brow of a hill..."

C.S. Lewis

• cattails
    cattails
    When the pain out wieghs

That should be "weighs", if you're

going to write something so heavy

you should spell it correctly. ¿No?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yes, I've been there. I will spare you the gory details; however, I will say this:

I reached that point because I could no longer ignore the truth about my situation or the people that were applying pressure for me to be who I was not.

I realized it wasn't that I wanted to end my life, I wanted that chapter in my life to end. And so, I took a great leap of faith and honestly changed my life. I decided it was my life anyway and I could not and would not live it for others. I turned the page, so to speak.

I have learned that all things must pass--sometimes you just have to nudge them along.

I am glad that I did not end my life because there have been so many happy experiences since that day I stood in my bathroom, razor in hand.

If you are facing the same fatal question, I beg of you, examine your life and do not be afraid to make non-violent changes. Love yourself and believe that you are worth living.

I am worried about you. Genuinely worried. Please stop and think about things. Dead is dead. There will be no turning back if you end your life. I enjoy you and hope you will stick around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit