Where were you when you

by John Doe 70 Replies latest jw friends

• m.seagull
    m.seagull

like every time the wind blows.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I don't know, I wasn't where I thought I was , either.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I am affectionate, quick to forgive, honest, dreamy, strong willed, a good listener and the keeper of secrets. I have good problem solving skills, I am quick witted and of quick reflexes, with good eye hand coordination. I am a good shot with a pistol, rifle, and crossbow, I see images of the words people speak to me, I am empathetic. I have a good dose of sarcasm. I love irony. I am an actress, a writer, a sketch artist. I have a recording studio and occasionally make money doing voice overs. I have a high libido and a high IQ. I could go on but will not bore you further.

Ever notice how people define themselves with positive qualities? What are the negatives?

The point of my first post is that my core nature, that which I have described above, doesn't change. My circumstances and opinions change but I cant imagine I will have an experience where I will believe I am not me. I know myself very well and if I ever surprise myself, it will be because the "new trait" was always there and I just hadn't noticed it.

Were you raised as a JW, or were you a convert?

Now, I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction. Can we get on with the beer?

If you wish. I've never liked beer though.

• Robdar
    Robdar

What are the negatives?

Only a fool would post their short comings. Besides, I'll leave that for you. Negativity is something you excel at.

Were you raised as a JW, or were you a convert?

Just because I was raised a JW doesn't mean I was a JW. If I were really a JW, would I now be a Jew? If you are trying to make a point, you haven't.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Only a fool would post their short comings. Besides, I'll leave that for you. Negativity is something you excel at.

To the contrary, only a fool will ignore them.

• Robdar
    Robdar

To the contrary, only a fool will ignore them.

Ah, but I haven't ignored them. I merely did not post them. Big difference.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Let me put it this way. A coworker of mine said a while back, "I don't trust a man with no vices." And I agree. We all have negative traits. Being aware of them, accepting them, and working to change them is a very positive trait. No?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Ah, but I haven't ignored them. I merely did not post them. Big difference.

Do you view publicly admitting them to be a sign of weakness?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Let me put it this way. A coworker of mine said a while back, "I don't trust a man with no vices." And I agree. We all have negative traits. Being aware of them, accepting them, and working to change them is a very positive trait. No?

And your point as to why I should post my vices on this thread?

Even if I have so called "faults" I find no reason to change them. They are a part of who I am and I happen to like who I am. So, what you think of as positive or negative traits does not apply to me.

Why don't you go play with yourself. Or is your hand too tuckered out?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Do you view publicly admitting them to be a sign of weakness?

Nope. It's just none of your business as to if I have faults or not. I'm old enough to know you must be careful with your secrets or they will be used against you.

Don't you have a law book to go and study or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit