Do you tend to be a 'keeper' or a 'leaker' ?

by Gregor 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Of small confidences you have been brought in on. Do (did) you find it irresistable to pass on small tidbits when you have been asked to "keep it to yourself"?

As in -- "Don't say any thing, but..."

.. Sue is expecting

..Sue and Bill are not getting along

...Brother Bill doesn't handle the mikes any more because he has a self control problem

...the elders talked to Bill a long time after the meeting Friday

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I drink beer..I keep it as long as I can..Then I start to leak...................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

I'm a keeper. It's a trust matter. If someone needs someone to confide in and finds their problems broadcasted all over the neighborhood, they didn't get the shoulder they needed.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Haw, Haw Haw... that's what rubber bands are for!

Outlaw, did you ever think about going pro?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I was a leaker when I was JW, now I am a keeper, most definitely!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I tend to be a keeper. Particularly if the information would be hurtful to the recipient. That's just selfish, and shitty.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Vice grips work much better..It hurts so much you forget all about peeing.......But..Then your eyes start to water and you end up leaking again.............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm a keeper...in more ways than one

• The Berean
    The Berean

I am a leaker. Any time a party shares info with me, they should not expect to tell me what or what not to do with it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Josie!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit