I love to find bargains. Good quality items/products at very low prices. My idea about decorating is "Looks expensive: costs a dime." Made that up, but you can use it.
Do you love to shop for bargains on e-bay, the above mentioned places? Please, please share. Treasures and finds are more fun when you can share or brag. This is your place to brag. Please brag!
My latest finds:
- Free Community Garden plot for Julian and me to grow vegetables
- An expensive fabric shower curtain, blue, olive green, warm purple plaid with ties for $3 at Love's Treasures thrift shoppe
- A curling iron and hair dryer @ a thrift shop
- A beautiful, flowering plant in hanging basket for my patio for $6.99 off a farmer's truck at the gas station. It's lush, mature, has orange-ish blossoms that cascade. I forget what its called.
- A complete vintage Monopoly game on 1/2 price off games day at Love's Treasures for $1.25
- A cute hunter green with embossed sunflowers, solid green with shade little lamp for this comuter desk. On 25% off lamps day at Love's Treasures. The lamp was $5
- Two red and black folding canvass Coleman brand chairs and a folding glass table at Wal-mart for my patio for a total of under $60. The chairs have a mesh inset to keep your neck and back cool, but an unexpected bonus is that from the sofa, you can see the scenery through them.
Once we got a beautiful coffee table book about Vincent Van Gogh that includes photographs of him. I call my grandson my little Van Gogh because his art has always had movement like Vincent's work. They have a special way of seeing that causes their work to be unique in that sense. So I wanted the book for him and thought it would be $8, but there was a buy a book for 75% off day that we unaware of going on. So we paid just $2 for it.