Anyone Going to Church Yet?

by prophecor 22 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've started attending church, recently. It feels great to be able to worship with vigor and feeling. Still have the occasional trappings of having been a Witness and guilt about goung to Satan's House. Anybody else feel like that?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, long time no post guy, how've you been?

I love church, no guilt whatsoever. Have to find a church here, well have an idea of one but haven't gone yet.

Josie

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm not going to any building for worship, but it's good to hear from you!

Been a long time.

Sylvia

• prophecor
    prophecor

Just found a wonderful "non denomenational" church where I felt the prescence of GOD, truly. I went there by accident and have not been able to turn away, since. Nice to see you all, Mrs Jones, Sylvia. No internet access, at the library, now. Good to see a familliar face or two.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey, good to see you prophecor,

Glad you are happy!

purps

• prophecor
    prophecor

Glad to see you, too Purps.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

We go to a non-denominational church too and we love it. They church really loves having ex-JWs in attendance, too, as they get a kick out of all of our WTBTS inspired hang-ups...

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Looking for a non denom church to attend. I've been invited to a couple. I listen to Christian programming on DayStar, which kind of gives me a hint what I'd be comfortable with.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

prophecor,

Good to see you post again! I've been attending church for 6 years now and love it. My relationship with God has grown multitudes and I'm truly happy in my life. Not to mention all the wonderful and loving friends I now have. Their love is unconditional. I don't have to march to any drum to be approved and loved by them.

My mind might still be a little clouded by the WT doctrine that was "washed" into my brain for over 30 years but I'm learning what true Christianity is all about and doing my part to share my love with others.

HappyDad

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi prophecor,

Great posts :)

Just found a wonderful "non denomenational" church where I felt the prescence of GOD, truly. I went there by accident and have not been able to turn away, since. Nice to see you all, Mrs Jones, Sylvia. No internet access, at the library, now.

Funny how God pops up when you are least expecting Him! Anyhow, look forward to hearing about some more "happy accidents" soon.

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit