For those who eat meat , Do you prefer beef, pork, poultry or seafood?

by StoneWall 33 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Wow you all are a lot of "gluttonous eaters of flesh" (Proverbs 23:20) *heehe just kidding, had to get my bible quote in*

Still counting up all the votes on favorite meat. (had to take off my shoes cause i ran out of fingers to count on)

I have to agree with what others have posted about Turkey bacon. It's the only one I eat now. My wife got me hooked

on it.

Mr Flipper that BBQ salmon sounds mmmmmm. I liked smoked Salmon too.

Leolaia that "macadamia nut-encrusted mahimahi with a tasty caramelized onion/pineapple/vanilla bean sauce" makes

me wish that we lived closer and I would pay you to make that dish. The way you described it in your next post makes

my mouth salivate.

And thanks to everyone else for expressing your preferences too.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

seafood first, lamb second, beef third , pork 4th and poultry last

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I like seafood/fish, then chicken, then beef/pork. I made a great roast chicken today.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

I just love a variety. I love the flavors of the herbs and spices, and ethnic food. I try to leave beef or pork for once a week. I've been using ground turkey in recipes I used to use beef in, and I have found that I now actually prefer it. I made my own version of fish tacos last night, oh my gosh they turned out so good. I usually think about what ethnic flavor I want, and then decide on what kind of meat.

Is it going to be a sit down dinner? Are you going to BBQ? Tell me!!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Made paella Valenciana yesterday.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Pork, mostly. Oink, oink.

S

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

1 Cured meats & cold cuts

2 beef & moose

3 poultry

4 seafood

5 lamb & fresh pork

6 critters

BF

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Give me a grilled or broiled Alaskan Salmon over a steak anytime. I love seafood.

I like chicken or turkey second and then pork and lastly beef. I do not like venison or lamb, unless the lamb is in a gyro meat. The only game I like is wild turkey.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Babies. The other white meat.

(I'm gonna burn for that. I know.)

om

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Stonewall....It's really pretty easy to make; I hope I have given pretty easy-to-follow instructions. The best thing is that the dish (sans the noodles and vegetables) is only 290 calories, and yet tastes great. No need to add sugar or high fructose crap, the onions and pineapple with the vanilla give all the flavour you need.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit