For those who eat meat , Do you prefer beef, pork, poultry or seafood?

by StoneWall 33 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Just trying to see what the majority on here prefer and why.

Going to be having some friends over in a few weeks and trying to decide what to go with this time.

I'm more of a seafood type myself.

I'm glad there's not a Red Lobster restaurant next door to me or I'd go broke from eating there all the time.

Regards,

StoneWall

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

All of the above.

S4

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I prefer beef. Whether it's hamburger, steak, beef ribs, roast or whatever. Pair that with a baked potatoe and salad and you've got a great meal!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I like seafood the best then steak but chicken ranks third.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I eat mostly chicken by far, but I prefer beef. I only eat beef a couple times a month, due to it's much higher saturated fat content and other "bad stuff" found in red meat. I should eat more fish, but it's just never appealing to me.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

For me it's a toss up between beef and pork. I love my pork rib roasts, but I also love my beef stew, rib steaks, and sumo burgers.

My doctor and I are often at odds because of my diet.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...Yes...............................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

STONWALL- Mrs. Flipper and I eat a good amount of seafood. We like BBQing Salmon on the grill with Very, Very Teriyaki marinade on it. Really tasty. We eat chef salads throughout the week with a little ham in them , or sometimes seafood salads. I'm not BBQing chicken as much these days since I've read about the dirty conditions they raise these chickens in and the threat of disease. I still love bacon about once a week on the weekends. It's a weakness

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I still love bacon about once a week on the weekends. It's a weakness.

I've taught myself to like "turkey bacon". I've reached the point where I prefer it to real bacon. Nothing can replace my sausages though. I've learned to make my own, so I have much better control over the fat and salt content. I limit my real breakfasts to the weekends though. During the week I stick to my All Bran.

W

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

When I entertain, I always try to have something from the beef, pork and poultry families. I never do seafood, because it's too expensive to serve to large crowds. But if you can afford it, it wouldn't hurt to have some shrimp or something like that on hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit