Wanted: JW apologist to explain how the GB gets its messeges from Jesus the King

by Mad Dawg 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Dawg
  • Quirky1
    Quirky1

Magic 8 Ball

The Magic 8 Ball has all the answers! Ask this classic fortune telling ball a yes or no question and turn it over for the answer. The Magic 8 Ball will assist you in making all your major decisions. Ask your question, shake the Magic 8 Ball and read one of 20 possible answers. Is the Magic 8 Ball a must have for the office? "Without a Doubt".

• sir82
    sir82

Naw, that's old light.

There was a WT, from January 2008 I believe, that strongly suggested that resurrected 20th century "anointed ones" were "involved in the transmission of divine revelations today" or some such.

Poor Jesus. He doesn't have anything to do in the "theocratic arrangement" except act as a sort of galactic switchboard operator, listening for the "in Jesus name" at the end of prayers before patching them thru to Jehovah. Oh, and sit on a throne.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Jesus has had his privileges taken away because of that evil beard. If only he would be more submissive to the "slave class"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have a Magic 8 Ball and I must say it have a very poor accuracy rate.

• sir82
    sir82

I have a Magic 8 Ball and I must say it have a very poor accuracy rate.

I bet it's more accurate than the GB's efforts at predicting the outbreak of Armageddon!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Magic eight ball most likely has a better success rate than the WTS in predicting armageddon.....

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Sir said:

There was a WT, from January 2008 I believe, that strongly suggested that resurrected 20th century "anointed ones" were "involved in the transmission of divine revelations today" or some such.

Really? I would love a scan of this (hint, hint). It would be fascinating if the WTS is teaching spiritism. I know that there is verse that condemns necromancy. Can't remember off hand where it is.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's very strange how God gets all these prophecies wrong all the time...

Time and time again, over and over, new light, new light, yet it's still the truth.

I think Jehovah should be fired. He's a terrible leader.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I was surprised once on a visit to Bethel to see an 8-Ball in Merton Campbell's office in the Service Dept.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit