I got a love letter!!!

by purplesofa 39 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Don't crush my dreams, Shamus, I want to believe he has a mullet.

Ohhh.. I have no doubt that he does. But are you sure that's really what you want? (See: Joe Dirt)

- Lime

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

Are you girls JOKING? How old are you gilrs seriously? For love letters to actually work on girls still in this day and age? I honestly don't beleive this. Of all the times I've failed for using these damn things. So are you saying all I have to do is give a girl a love letter to a JW and I'm set?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

So are you saying all I have to do is give a girl a love letter to a JW and I'm set?

Are you trying to catch a JW?

purps

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Purps, you are loveable!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Purps, you should send the following reply.

My Dearest Peace,
    Thanx so much for sending me your leter. I luk 4wrd to seeing your pic. Plz send ASAP.

Herz a pic of me 4 ur wallet.

I m really looking for luv. I needs sumone to rub my bunyuns and clip my toenailz bcuz I can’t reach my feets any more. Dr. says I’m sumthin called morbidlee obeez but Im rly jus big boned. lolz

Plz stop by my trailer tomorrow. We kin have a Diet Coke 2gether over at Walmarts then ride the courtesy skooter. Then we kin sit on my plastic Adirondack chairs on the pavement. I bought you ur very own brand new fly swatter for the occashun.

Love,

Purps69 *wink wink*

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Purple Sofa, you have a lovable hind- like that of a charming mountain goat. (Proverbs 5:19). How's that for a pickup line? From the divine one himself!

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

Not particularly, no. At this point I don't care who.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Rebel8

that is hilarious, I am going to use it, not to send him but for something else..........thanks......

very funny,

purps

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Hello My Dear,
    My Name is Peace i am a memeber of Jehovahs-Witness and i saw your
    profile today at (www.Jehovahs-Witness)
    and i love it,i think we can make it together,
    therefore i would like you to contact me back throug
    my email address,
    I will tell you more about myself and i will also send you my
    photo as soon as you contact me back.
    Hopping to hear from you soonest,
    UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE Bless WITH LOVE AND TRUST Thanks.
    Yours Peace

Why you post private heartfelt communication on interwebs? Do need to make letter more gooder?

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

To anyone looking for a soul mate, here is a golden opportunity. I couldn't reciprocate due to my matrimonial situation but I feel there could be here a real bargain to be seized. I assumed it was a She, it seems to work as well as a He, for ladies I mean.

Sent2 months ago
    Fromwillfill
    Toaligot ripounsous
    Title[email protected]
    Message[email protected]
    Hi
    How are you hope all is movig fine. I was at( www.jehovahs-witness.net )where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. you can email me at( [email protected] ) i wait to see you soon
    ange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit