I got a love letter!!!

by purplesofa 39 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lovar! Iem hoppping yew full in lurve toooo.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You are too lovable! This letter sounds fake though.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Burns, ya think?

lol

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There's an ad covering part of your letter so I can't read it all.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

What I mean was, I thought it was probably a joke from a poster on the board,

ecunet.org is some sort of networking place for Christians, with members of it's own,

the name he gave me is not a member at this board.

Peace_Yak

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ok I edited the OP, maybe it can be read in full now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, I agree with Burns. We know you are one of the loveliest ladies here at JWD, but it sounds like those scammers who contact you at myspace and you can tell English is not their primary language. They usually use poor grammar and misspell words and leave in typos.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A Nigerian Love Letter Scam?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

well, all i can say it's weird that they came to JWD to find me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have gotten PM's before from guys who sign up and don't post but write that type of PM. They often say they are from other countries. But they always comment on your posted pic or avatar. I remember one guy said he was from China and another was from Sweden supposedly. That was on JWD. On Myspace, the guys are so obvious because the pictures they have for their myspace usually are some handsome guy with a child. They speak in broken english and usually only have one friend, the guy who owns myspace. They do show up on forums and message boards. I always mark them as spam on myspace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit