So, Who Controls Your Mind Now?

by Night Owl 62 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

You have been asked simple and reasonable questions and you ignore them.

Troll

• blondie
    blondie
    I don't feel that I could say I am never influenced by something or someone else. But I hope that I examine it carefully, and use whatever based on my values.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Night Owl: If you don't get it, you just don't want to get it.

I take back what I said before. Now I think you ARE my ex-wife!

• Island Man
    Island Man
    My brain controls my mind. In turn, my environment controls my brain. In turn, my environment is controlled, ultimately, by quantum mechanics. In turn, so far as I know, quantum mechanics just is. The quantum level contains the "pixels" of reality, the ultimate "substance" of reality itself.
  • Night Owl
    Night Owl

When I read, on this site, people proclaiming they are now free of mind control, they are wrong.

They MAY BE free of the WTS, but their minds will still hold some of its influence, even deeply within the mind, and it will come out, given the right situation.

Aside from that, everyone's mind is controlled by...........what they read, what they hear, what they watch on TV, their past, and how much influence these things have on their thinking.

It doesn't matter if you agree, disagree, call me a troll, call me your ex-wife, say I'm on drugs. or whatever else you can come up with.

NightOwl

• cofty
    cofty
    everyone's mind is controlled by...........

No it isn't.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Alright cofty whatever you say.

NightOwl

• Tater-T
  • cofty
    cofty

Of course you could try presenting your evidence that everybody's mind is controlled, or you could just get irritated that everybody doesn't thank you for your insights.

We are all influenced by all sorts of factors.

That is a totally different thing from asserting that, "What we have all done is just exchange one type of mind control, one form of slavery, for another.".

One is a truism. The other is a ridiculous exaggeration.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Whatever you say.

NightOwl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit