So, Who Controls Your Mind Now?

by Night Owl 62 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    cofty, how am I wrong?

It's just groundless assertion with no supporting evidence or context. It is pure, attention-seeking gibberish.

Maybe if you explain yourself there will be something to discuss but going by your past hit-and-run posting history I'm not holding my breath.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    We are all influenced by the world we inhabit and what we choose to take into our mind, but that is not control. If it were, nobody would be responsible for their actions . Since we do hold men to account for what they do - and actions spring from thoughts in our mind - we are still responsible for our own mind.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Night Owl, who or what moved you to ask the question?

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Brokeback Watchtower,

Night Owl did ask "who" controls our minds - not "what". To an extent our background, upbringing and life experience in general condition the way we look at things - but "who", as in a person or group of persons telling us what to think? I for one gave that away long ago!

Bill

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

NightOwl (aka NO): "What we have all done is just exchange one type of mind control, one form of slavery, for another."

• And what exactly would be the "other" form of slavery?
    • And how do you know this?

Nonsense! Just nonsense.

• HBH
    HBH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

He doesn't name names, but tells it like it is. (strong language)

HBH

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

What is sooooooooooooooo difficult to understand here?

NightOwl

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

NO, typical response.

Don't answer legitimate questions, just throw a little tantrum and act as if everyone else is the problem.

You remind me of me ex-wife.

• cofty
    cofty
    What is so difficult to understand here?

You're vague gibberish is.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

If you don't get it, you just don't want to get it.

NightOwl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit