So, Who Controls Your Mind Now?

by Night Owl 62 Replies latest jw friends

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros
    Since I have decided to officially dissociate myself of the JW.Org.'s cult, instead of keeping on fading, I now feel completely aware of my own regained legitimate right to decide for myself and am enjoying it every minute. Life is so nice since your Fading Albatross has become your Unfettered Albatross. Thank you so much for your kind help.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Well, I do, of course. My levels of seratonin, endorphins, dopamine, and melatonin, to name a few, are all key factors in the functioning of my brain.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

What we have all done is just exchange one type of mind control, one form of slavery, for another.

That one realization may just help you in your present course of life, because all life is servitude in both mind and body.

Always has been, always will be.

That's all.

NightOwl

• cofty
    cofty
    Gibberish
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Are you on drugs NightOwl?
  • Night Owl
    Night Owl

cofty, explain.

NightOwl

• cofty
    cofty

What part of gibberish needs explaining?

Why don't you explain your assertion "What we have all done is just exchange one type of mind control, one form of slavery, for another."

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Yes it is true we are all under some form of mind control it is impossible to be completely/absolutely free from it. So yes it is a valid point.
  • Night Owl
    Night Owl

cofty, how am I wrong?

NightOwl

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    We are all subject to influence, it's in our nature as humans. The important thing is that it's not undue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit