A Guy Having Menopause With His Wife

by compound complex 29 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

For those of you in fear of whats coming: You get so warm your husband can feel the heat comming off yourself in bed.....literally!

You can go outside in freezing weather in your cute little nightie, and feel normal, take out a dog, smoke a cig..ahhh shear heaven.

You will be flipping sheets, blankets, throwing pillows, washing, washing, washing.... sheets, blankets etc.

You will be this gorgeous girl shopping and suddenly......you start sweating...Its absolutely horrible, sweat drips like you were a professional athlete in the finals.

If you take hormones, it just prolongs the ordeal.

Argggg...sorry girls.

• sir82
    sir82

Is it just me or does the title of this post sound the beginning of an off-color joke?

"OK, see, there's this guy in bed having menopause with his wife, and..."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm lucky in the sense that I don't sweat easily. Never have. I get only slight perperation. Haven't had to change the sheets. But I do turn the air on and I do end up taking off more clothing. I keep a fan blowing on me all night, in addition to the A/C.

• sir82
    sir82
    I do end up taking off more clothing.

Photos or it didn't happen.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh, stop it, Sir 82...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I like to call them "tropical moments". Or "my personal summer".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Answer me this: Do the periods stop before or during menopause?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Before menopause, it's called peri-menopause. You are still having periods, but they begin to spread out. Some say that when it has been a full year since your last period, you are officially in menopause.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh joy, I can't wait. For years I only had 3 - 4 periods a year, but for some reason about a year after I had my last child (when I was 39) my periods have been every month like clockwork...I hate it.

Josie

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

My wife have menopause few weeks, doctor have told she who angain youang 49years old and need take medicine for menstruation to return, take this, is good take medicine?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit