A Guy Having Menopause With His Wife

by compound complex 29 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I'm not there yet, but I've been scared ever since Edith Bunker went through it!

You've been scared of menopause since the 70's? That's a long time I guess.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am in the belly of the beast.

It ain't pretty.

Sylvia

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    I'm not there yet, but I've been scared ever since Edith Bunker went through it!

I'm there and it sucks! And if I wake up one more night with a comforter on me my husband is gonna die!

nj

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not scared of menopause, I just want my freaking periods to go away!

• beksbks
    beksbks

It is a long time Keyser. I hadn't even started my cycle, when I saw that episode. Scared the hell out of me.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks Coco!

For you Edith Bunker fans....here is the episode on youtube 1st part....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_cUVfYUuf0&feature=related

r

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, guys and gals, for your input and the Edith episodes, restrangled!

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

One night during the winter, I got so hot that I opened the door and stuck my head through the crack.

Another time at work, I had a client at my terminal, had to excuse myself and stagger to the restroom to wash my face.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sylvia:

I know! I know!

CoCo

One night during the winter, I got so hot that I opened the door and stuck my head through the crack.

Another time at work, I had a client at my terminal, had to excuse myself and stagger to the restroom to wash my face.

Syl:

I hope your condition will neither crack you nor wash you up nor prove terminal ...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'm not scared of menopause, I just want my freaking periods to go away!

My doctors says we should welcome them with open arms because as long as we have them, we stay younger. Once they leave us, we begin to age more rapidly, bone loss and heart disease just to name two of them. He said our skin will also age more quickly. So, I've got very mixed feelings. I know I've had at least one this year, possibly two. The hot flashes I am having are a bit more serious business, but my moods aren't as swingy and I think my muddied thinking is clearing some. I don't feel as confused all the time. I notice other things, but hey, I've said enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit