Let me help you

by JWMAN 71 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

Forget bicycle repair man, JWMAN is most likely a window washer, floor cleaner, or something of the sort. Why is it that JW's are so happy to clean shit off the floor for a living???

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• seven006
    seven006

JWman,
    Your words are as shallow as you knowledge. Passing out little salvation cliche's and saying you know our pain has about much substance as a fortune cookie. Anyone can say those empty words even a raving lunatic on the street corner of a large city. Just because you can say them does by no means make them true. You say you don't have time to go into any of the questions asked of you but you have the time to keep coming back and spouting the same empty words. Either you are lying about the time you have or these little spiritual nursery rimes all you have. If you post again on this or any other thread we will all know the answer to that question.

Thanks for the chuckle and just a thought for ya, I am not feeling any pain at all. I do have a little bit of a sore wrist and some tightening up of my right butt cheek. If you have any suggestions for that then I'm listening. Dave needs his bummy rubbed!

What I'd really like to see is how long it will take Simon to deactivate your account. I'm betting on two days. Any one want a piece of this action?

Have a nice day.

Dave

This has been copied over from the twin brother thread you stated with the same words of wis...wiz...wes.....(burrrrrp)...stuff you said.

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Jesus H. Christ! I just saw this...(heavy sigh)... Not another one.

Ok, tell me what the "H" in "Jesus H. Christ" stands for and I'll think about going back to the meetings.

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

What does the H stand for in Jesus H Christ?
    Holy
    Heavenly
    Hellatious
    Homely
    Ham
    Hot
    Umm I don't know.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• seven006
    seven006

I think the "H" stands for Herbert but don't quote me on that. It might also be Harold or Harry, it's been so long since Iv been to a meeting I have forgotten all that detail stuff. I do know he died while eating a stake or something like that.

Boy, I'm going to catch hell form a few of my christian friends for that one!

Just thought I would add something to one of the bible threads. I don't participate in them much.

Dave

• kevin221
    kevin221

Damn it Dave,
    Once again you said, "Dave needs his bummy rubbed".

Stop it now, this is torture.

Lol,
    Kevin

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dave,
    I cant remember if Jesus Herbert Christ died bye eating a stake, but I think Mama Cass died by eating a ham sandwich.

• kevin221
    kevin221

(Kevin immitating Mamma Cass during her last few minutes on earth)

Choke Choke, Hack Hack, can't Breath.

lol,
    Kevin

• TR
    TR

The "H" in Jesus H. Christ is indeed "Herbert". I know, I've been using it for years. Although, it could be "Hemherroid", because this whole religious experience has been one colossal pain in the ass.

JWMAN,

Yes, I know you are calling out! Much, much pain. I understand, I just truly love you all and I am here to help.
    Stop the grinnin' and drop the linen already! Quit yammerin' and say what you got to say! What the hell is your "help"?

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Kevin you are a riot tonight. I, for one, am glad you have decided to hang around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit