Let me help you

by JWMAN 71 Replies latest jw friends

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

Let me help you:

Calling all lost sheep! It is not too late. I have been an observer of this site for some time now. I am here to defend the truth and set matters straight. I know your pain, for I have been there. However, now is the time to turn to our Lord Jehovah and find healing.

I know that I may be torn to threads by some, but I can take it! I know that many of you have many pains, however, these "blocks" can be overcome. I pray for us all.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

OK, help me. Explain to me

1. why the WTS allows pederasts to preach from the podium and from door to door;

2. why the WTS worships blood;

3. why the WTS associated itself with the UN as a non gevernmental organization AND why it dropped this association when the information became public.

Help me.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Yeah, help me to understand why elders supported my abusive father for 20 years.

Help me.

ashi

• metatron
    metatron

Let me guess what your help consists of:

Empty promises

Platitudes

Threats that "the End is Near"

Would that be about right?

metatron

• Stacey
    Stacey

All I have to say is.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

... and the elders roll their eyes as JWMan partakes of the bread and wine for another year...

Your very presence here is in direct violation of the 'wise and loving counsel' from the Faithful and Discreet Slave (lol). How can you help anyone when you don't even follow the rules that you are defending?

Go take your medication.

Path

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome JWMAN. I hope you tell us more about yourself.

The pain of discovering that the truth was not, after all, the truth, was very great at first. It nearly killed me. But it was only temporary. Now I just feel sorrow for all those like yourself who are still deceiving themselves.

You are right. Many here will not treat you kindly. Perhaps they still hurt; still have great anger. I believe that such anger is self destructive, an internal bitterness that eats away at your very soul.
    I understand it though.

Tell me JWMAN, how much of the JW teachings do you embrace?

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

Nathan Natas:
    My dear brother, (nice pic) I know you are crying out. I understand your points. But lets go deeper. Lets go to your relationship with our great God. You come here, why? What drives you and me here, to this site, every day thinking and talking and writing about Jehovah’s people?
    You have listed more than I can write now, however, there is a higher level we both can take, to get to where we need to be. I can’t offer you relief in this post, e-mail me and through our Lord we will walk together and find our true calling as one of Jehovah’s people.

I have read your posts, and know you have it in you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW Man,Do you have a fancy super hero costume with a cape?Can you leap tall buildings in a single bound.Are you faster than a speeding bullet or more powerful than a locomotive?How about x-ray vision or some cool gadgets?You`ve at least got to have a Bat Cave or some kind of super hero secret location,where you keep all your super hero stuff.If you don`t have any of this stuff and you just came here to preach,your gonna be eaten.Yum-yum roast dub for dinner!LOL...OUTLAW

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

JWMAN..

Where is JWWOMAN?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit