Letter to UK Chaities Commission

by stillajwexelder 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

spelling and grammar need to be improved and perhaps it should be toned down a little

• besty
    besty

TBS - if you want some help with this letter before sending it then please PM me.

It comes across as somewhat 'fringe'

• cognac
    cognac
    'fringe'

What does that mean?

• besty
    besty

@cognac

enter the following into Google - define:fringe

works for most words :-)

• besty
    besty

I would never normally breach a confidence of the PM system on JWN but this made me laugh too hard not to:

Endearingly entitled Go F*** Yourself

Dont lecture me ever what I will write, and how. Many outside agencies are involved inthis investigation, if we need your advice we will rattle your cage or throw you a piece of chocolate.

Do you dig me, why dont you go and follow what your father the wt tells you, as it is clear you are an advocate of this dying body which will crumble and fade into non-existance very soon. Or should i tone this down for you and make it more simpler.
    I have 3 degrees and teach in University, do I think I need your help you twat.
    The Bible Student - I hope you get the peace you seek. Your friend, <the dirty animal rhetorician and sometime alledged WT apologist> Besty! Incidentally I note that you have had the time for a reply to me on this thread but as yet have offered no substantiation for your claim about Paul Gillies on this thread here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/176675/1/Dissension-spooking-the-Watchtower-Leadership

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Beasty: (from PM): "follow what your father the wt tells you"

A troll fer sure. Everyone knows WT is MOTHER, not father!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I have 3 degrees and teach in University

So? I have 4 degrees and teach in 2 universities. Plus, all of Diana Ross's solo albums. And a bigger doo daa.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

The main thing is to have proof and to stick to what is plausible. If something awful has happened (as you describe in your letter) you definitely need proof because I think the procedure the charities commission adopt is to question the branch and give them an opportunity to defend themselves and to right the wrong.

edit: I see you've sent it already

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

A post like this one makes me miss field service. Everyone at work is so educated and well adjusted. They talk about their scuba diving trips and building new decks on their houses.

Sometimes I wish I could just talk to a Pentecostal tripping on acid while he explains his vision of all of the JW’s burning in hell. And how Satan keeps making the door knobs in his apartment really hot so can’t get out.

• reniaa
    reniaa

bible student is hardline apostate besty you a pussy cat in comparison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit