CO's car gets it at Armageddon

by cattails 12 Replies latest social humour

• cattails
    cattails

Hey isn't that a Circuit Leasing car in the picture?

• watson
    watson

It definately has that Buick look! LOL.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea that's the CO on the right trying to shoot at God for wrecking his car

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

...and that's the CO's wife with the skirt and "head covering". I think she's going through dead people's pockets for loose change.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and that's Will Smith crying on the ground on the right. Where's DJ Jazzy Jeff? Don't tell me he's a JW and surviving all this.

BTW the CO's wife should get change from dead people as they lost their stipend and became special pioneers

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yes, Will Smith, and on the left is John Lithgow. Anyone know their Kevin Bacon degrees of separation?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thats not an ex CO wife looking for loose change, thats a Bethelite sister "gleaning".

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Lithgow was so on it, Maybe Molley Shannon laying next to him. She does a lot of independent films

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, it looks like a Buick.

But the VIN number in the lower corner of the windshield must not have matched the list of current CO cars' VIN numbers.

If the number is not in the database, then the car is considered "worldly" and subject to destruction.

Rub a Dub

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> It definately has that Buick look!

One of my favorite lines from Adams Family Values is when Gomez goes to the Police Station to report that his brother owns... A BUICK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit