Someone who doesn't appreciate the WBTS latest tract campaign

by Mickey mouse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I quite like the letter of complaint.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

All I can say is...what a bunch of jerks.

• wobble
    wobble

Is this a tract campaign , or is this the new public talk invite thingy? either way I am pleased to see it makes them look like the looney, mind-controlled Cult that they are.

love

Wobble

• reniaa
    reniaa

I guess noah was also loony minded for trying to warn people.

Luke 12:44-46 (New International Version)

44 I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45 But suppose the servant says to himself, 'My master is taking a long time in coming,' and he then begins to beat the menservants and maidservants and to eat and drink and get drunk. 46 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Reniaa,

it's Saturday, were you out in service?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Or....

Deut 18:20 “‘However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: “How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?” 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

Since the bible tells us not to get frightened at false prophets, perhaps these people don't know their bibles well enough Reniaa?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Dear Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania: I really don't mind the fact that you are all crazy as shit house rats. However, please stop handing out your delusional propaganda and scaring my kids. My daughter was quite concerned that the world was going to end after she fished this garbage out of our mailbox. I allayed her concerns when I told her that the best scientific knowledge we have at present suggest that the remaining life of the earth is approximately half a billion years." Funny letter!........................................OUTLAW

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The fearful commercialization of the end of the world and many of its inhabitants has been going on now

for over a century spearheaded by religious publishing companies like the JWS and others religious organizations,

its just another pretentious exploitation that religious charlatans use to make money.

Take the already established belief in the bible and its words and exploit off it, Russell, Rutherford and the ones that followed them

all knew this. The problematic psychological consequences particular with the young is well documented by these fear mongering cults.

Fear also goes along way encapsulating and entrapping ignorance.

The commercialization of god is big business particularly in the United States and creates huge amounts of wealth and power to a select group.

Isn't that right Reniaa ?

• Waffles
    Waffles

Reniaa stop being lazy and counting immoral service time by browsing internet forums and copy/pasting scriptures. Go out and knock on some doors and get rejected in person you lousy POS.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    I guess noah was also loony minded for trying to warn people.

Well seeing as how there is no good evidence to support the claim of a global flood, and loads of counter-evidence (delicate stone arches that are millions of years old.. the fact that all plant life would die if submurged for a year, etc)... yeah he certainly must have - especially when it didn't flood.

Imagine having THAT fruit as your neighbor.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit