Your Opinion----What's The Worst Way To Go?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

#1: Burned

#2: Drowned

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Drowning while on fire.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have read and heard that when you are drowning, at first you struggle and then you feel a peace or calm come over you. This is from people who survive near drowning experiences. Then I also have heard and read of near death experiences happening to people who were drowning, where they not only saw the "light", typical of these experiences, but their rescuers found them by being attracted to the "light."

• caliber
    caliber

Then I also have heard and read of near death experiences happening to people who were drowning, where they not only saw the "light", typical of these experiences,... FHN

The near-death experiences of rich and famous people are particularly interesting. They are rolling in the money. They are known all over the world. They are often beautiful, articulate and very talented in what they do. With this in mind, why would such a person reveal to everyone that they were dead and came back to life? Money? They already got that. Fame? They are already famous. In fact, by telling everyone they came back from the dead, they may be risking their own reputation. The only rational reason that such people who have nothing to gain is that it really happened to them and they want to share it with the world.

http://forums.near-death.com/famous.html

What are some of their names ?Jane SeymourPeter Sellers Elizabeth TaylorRobert Pastorelli Sharon Stone ,

Gary Busey , Larry Hagman Tony Bennett Donald Sutherland Burt Reynolds ,Chevy Chase , Lou Gossett

Elvis Presley

This is off direct topic but the think the thread is already otherwise done anyway !

I was able to look over the edge. I got a little glimpse of what was the next step. I didn't see a light some people see, but I had a wonderful feeling of bliss and warmth. The bottom line is love, that sounds corny, but it was just lovely, uplifting." .. Larry Hagman

As to near drowning I shall say I can relate to FHN quote above as well as Larry's thoughts !

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi ya, Caliever. I was thinking of you and drowning experiences I have read about, of children.

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder how David Carradine felt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit