To Mouthy and All Here

by believingxjw 43 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I also just had to make sure that no one was bad-mouthing Mouthy.

Welcome believingxjw and may your thirst for Christ increase and may the spirit guide you to waters of life.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amen to LouBelle's thought

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Hi Mouthy,

Thanks so much for the welcome! And my sincere thanks to all who kindly replied to my post.

To quote an old song that will date me but applies to everyone here both believers, non-believers and agnostics who want better things for our friends and family in the Watchtower and healing for those who have left:

"For United We Stand, Divided We Fall, and if Our Backs Should Ever Be Against the Wall We'll be Together, Together You and I."

My love and respect to all here.

believing

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I had been out of the WTS for a few years before I had the pleasure of meeting Mouthy online. Something she said in a post to me.....really changed my thinking on a very important topic and it has now changed my life. It was only a very few well chosen words....not preachy at all....but JUST what I needed to hear at that particular moment in time. An entirely new appreciation towards Christ was born in me that day.

Grace is a truly a very special lady that I have met in person, cherish as my friend and will treasure always.....and welcome to our newest JWN poster!

hugs,

Annie

• cognac
    cognac
    you will see I am very vain. I LOVE COMPLIMENTS.
    I usually hang my boobs, or my big head out my window
    on these occasions. But it is raining in Fergus right now. So I will just You

lol

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome believingxjw !!!

Mouthy said: I am very vain. I LOVE COMPLIMENTS.
    I usually hang my boobs, or my big head out my window

Grace, I would tell you... "GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!"... but I won't tell you to do that, since you would just get in more mischief there !!

B the X

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello, welcome, and AMEN to all you said in your first post, Believing! We are glad you're here!

Love,
    Baba.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Thanks everybody. This place is truly filled with many fine and loving people.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Mouthy----has the best post, that is true

welcomesmileys111111.jpg image by ladycop1

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I like this post.....even more this a.m. LOL
    Hey Barbie!!!! WE "Aint" crazy!!! we are all very smart...
    How do I know that??? Well I tried to put my head & MY boobs
    out the window after reading all the lovely comments about me
    And guess what???? THEY ARE BOTH TO BIG!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit