I'm sub-conciously sabotaging the best thing that ever happened to me. How do I stop?

by palmtree67 23 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I keep doing things that disappoint him sooooo much.

I know why I'm doing it - I don't really think I'm worthy of his love.

I need to stop before he finds me completely unlovable.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's okay honey I forgive you.........what the heck are you talking about? Jesus.....is this about disapointing Jesus?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Haha....No, I already know I'm a big disappointment to Jesus.

It's my man. He's soo good to me and I know he truly loves me, and I keep screwing it up.

What the hell is the matter with me????

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You are a woman and your doing what all woman do....I have one at home and she is doing the same thing. It's in your genetic code! Go and do some shopping to get your head striaght, and then think of how you can make it up to him....us men are easy to please......un-like the females of our species who require diamonds, flowers, chocolates, lovey dovey talk etc.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm not sure I can fix myself with a new pair of Steve Maddens. I've tried that before, got the closet of Steves to show for it.

Any ideas out there for making it up to him????

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ummm.....well......okay. He comes home from work, candles are lit everywhere, you hand him a glass of wine and help him take off his shoes...the floor is covered in rose buds leading to the bedroom, your wearing something sexy and a nice perfume, you tell him to shower and slip into something more comfortable.......the rest is up to you, I cant spell it out to you!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, yes, .....I understand that part.

Thank you for your humor, it makes me feel better. But I SERIOUSLY need to get a handle on this. Oh God, I'm so screwed.....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You STILL haven't told us what you did or do! Did you cheat....or forget he likes low fat milk in his coffee?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

OK, here it is. He has every right to be upset with me.

My last man was ...... hard to describe, there was no real relationship. It was a bad time for me and.....whatever happened.

Anyhoo, he keeps getting in touch with me and....you know. I don't want to be with him again but for some reason I can't tell him to hit the road and leave me alone.

There. You see how stupid I am.

• rebel8
    rebel8

In reality, are you actually more screwed up than the average person? Or do you just think you are?

In reality, are you actually more unlovable than the average person? Or do you just think you are?

If you answered yes to questions 2 and 4, then fake it 'til you make it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit