Guilt trip on R&F if you don't preach

by bobld 33 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

suppose the real question is, Should Jesus direction for us to preach to everyone means that we can get rid of the personal door to door, person to person work by means of this impersonal technology and I would say no.

Reniaa

My reply: Logical fallacy reniaa....door to door presentation is not precedented in the Bible.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses don't give a f*** about whether or not it is effective--they are only saying that so people will waste all day in field circus and hound others to stay out late in field circus. It is the most effective at soaking up all of one's time, energy, money, and resources in a dead work.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

You're absolutely right.

But then again, they are making Jehovah out to be a terrorist who's going to start throwing bodies out on the tarmac until his demands are met.

"The body count is up to you. Have a nice day."

- Jehovah

I think that if the angels would do their frickken job it would be easier.

I should be able to go to a door, not knock or ring the bell, but the angels and holy spirit should move the HH to say w/in themselves "I think I should go to the door. Something special is there." and just come to the door.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The commission to preach was given to the annointed as they are earmarked for heavenly life.

Jarasz was not known for his love of the door to door. These guys can count time for all their A$$embLIEs they speak at. What is it 10 hours a month if you are at Beth Hell, as answering phones and dusting the chairs are considered sacred service; also pontificating about oral sex and masturbation is sacred service for the GB.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit