Loving provisions from Groverning body

by bobld 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thanks for the clarification....

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

This will make it harder for people to see Bethel. Personally I think this is also an indication of how low morale must be over there. This smacks of a last minute after thought type notification, almost as if their people are so over worked and demoralized this just kind of slipped through the cracks. They are probably overrunning their headlights in a whole bunch of areas.

• Mary
    Mary
    My guess is they got caught with with their pants down breaking employment regulations. Working unsalaried people 45 hours a week

Are Bethelites really considered "employees"? I always thought they were considered "volunteers". Do labour laws apply to religions who don't pay their slaves anything?

• bobld
    bobld

Maybe I should clarify work/employment,I just use that as a figure of speech.My take on this is the speed of which they are implementing the no work on Saturday.There must be more to it than meets the eye.Remember back in the early 90's and the donation arrangement.It wasn't until someone until someone pointed out the reason for that change.Why the change in 2 weeks.Maybe someone can find out?

Bob

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

has ever in the history of the wbts has the govern body ever gone preaching door to door? I'm curious to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit