"Keeping the congregation clean"

by Chalam 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

Another reason why I believe the WTS is being led by Satan.

• reniaa
    reniaa

lots of accusations and no solutions, ray franz lost all credibility with me when he sold his books and made money from them and after leaving JWs made no attempt to continue God's work.

I will listen to anyones opinion but all they offer me is a plate of destruction I cannot accept, I respect a full offered plate towards God.

Chalam you at least want converts to your religion and for that I respect you, you obviously think you have 'the way' and it is the way thats saves but when you say you concentrate in the inner person and not needing to bother about outward morality and such I'm trying to understand were you are going with that?

Reniaa

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Chalam you at least want converts to your religion and for that I respect you

Are you telling us that you think it is ok for Chalam to recruit for his cult on an ex JW website, coz he has one? but it is not OK for me to help to decommission JWs here, because I don't have a cult to steer my victims to?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Post 1639 of 1640
    Since 3/11/2008

lots of accusations and no solutions, ray franz lost all credibility with me when he sold his books and made money from them and after leaving JWs made no attempt to continue God's work.

I will listen to anyones opinion but all they offer me is a plate of destruction I cannot accept, I respect a full offered plate towards God.

Chalam you at least want converts to your religion and for that I respect you, you obviously think you have 'the way' and it is the way thats saves but when you say you concentrate in the inner person and not needing to bother about outward morality and such I'm trying to understand were you are going with that?

Reniaa

Ray did a fine deed. He had inside knowledge of how the JWs operate and lowered the curtainon the GB. He did not offer a plate of destruction- he offered captive the ability to make an informed choice- something the GB keeps its captives from doing. Of course you lost all repsect for him- he exposed what you did not want to see.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ray franz lost all credibility with me when he sold his books and made money from them and after leaving JWs made no attempt to continue God's work.

Well, if WTS had let him, I imagine Ray Franz would have run his books on their presses and let the members have them for free. C'mon now. Even WTS was selling their literature until they would have to pay taxes on the profit.

As far as continuing to do God's work, revealing the truth about WT was "God's work" to him. We cannot judge others by their works. Imagine how much of "God's work" Reniaa could be doing if she wasn't using her time on this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit