I want to thank you

by Lady Lee 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

edited to add: Mouthy, I am sorry to hear you are still not well enough. I hope you get well soon. I'll ask my wife to say a special healing prayer for you.

Hubert

Oh "aint" that nice Thanks alot...I need it !!!

Lee if your meeting with any I know give em my love

• cawshun
    cawshun

Lady Lee, thank you, hope you never leave here, your wise, intelligent and respected!

cawshun

• I quit!
    I quit!

I don't think repeating yourself is any big deal. I do it all the time. I don't think repeating yourself is any big deal. I do it all the time. I don't think that...

Just kidding. There are always new people here that need to hear a good message. It may seem obvious or common to us but it can be "new light" to someone who is new here. I enjoy your post when I read them but I"m don't come here every day so I'm sure I miss hundreds of good post.

Keep up the good work.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Lady Lee ... repetition is essential as there are more and more people searching the internet for information about the WTS. I just started a year or so ago and I'm no spring chicken. Even though I'm not a JW, I've been affected by those clowns in Brooklyn my entire life! The experiences we've all had, and continue having, need to be told... and they need to be documented.

Your story is one that many can relate to, including me ... and is very sad. My heart goes out to you.

I am very thankful for the YouTube video you made discussing the criteria that defines a cult. It was an eye opener for me! Your formal education also adds a much needed dimension. Please keep doing what you're doing.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Just keep on doing what you're doing.

Sylvia

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

As a fellow mod - Let me tell you I appreciate what you do here in terms of helping others to deal successfully with years of spiritual abuse. Also your hard work in maintaining 'Best Of', and moderation of the board in general, is so valuable in terms of maintaining a quality 'landing zone' for those willing and able to fly out of the combat zone.

My visits here are decreasing in length, though not perhaps in frequency. I am weaning myself away from things Jw-related. I share your passion for aiding others who are caught in the mind-trap called Jehovah's Witnesses, though I do it with far less compassion generally than you. You have an ability to deal with issues that sometimes escapes me on first blush.

I look forward to the day we get to meet in real life and talk face to face [If wifey and I can ever find a way to get away from the grandkids LOL]

Keep up the good work. You are appreciated so much.

Jeff

• fokyc
    fokyc

Lady Lee, It is us who should be thanking you for all your hard work.

Many thanks for your help over the past few years.

fokyc

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Sometimes I feel like I am repeating myself and I probably am.

Please keep repeating, there are always new ones that need to hear it.

I always read you posts.

Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit