I want to thank you

by Lady Lee 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Don't go anywhere. You helped me a lot with the email you sent me a couple of weeks ago. I have really made progress as far as understanding the source of a lot of my anxieties. I decided to start a new screen name so I wouldn't get found out. I am sending you a PM.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

I have been reading your post for years. And you are so right about people needing to hear about recovery and the option of fading and let me say you are not only valued your important.

I don't post often because I never seem to express myself online very well but you never know who is reading and I for one have often been encouraged and literally kept going by you and many others here.

So let me say it now (better late then never) Thank You.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Of course you are needed. I want to be like you and mouthy when I grow up. ((hugs))

POOR loosie!! If you could see me you would delete your hope LOL

Now Lee I know is a real beauty I have met her in Montreal,
    when we were JWS>>>>

But thanks for boasting my moral

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LadyLee..You are just coming to realise the positive impact you have had on all of us..As you can see you are well loved here...........................OUTLAW

• recovering
    recovering

I may not always post when you are on a thread Lady, however I always read what you have said. I always find something positive in your words. Please be assured you serve a vital role on this site .

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK folks This wasn't a goodbye thread. I'm not going anywhere.

I KNOW I have helped many. That wasn't the issue either.

It was simply a thank you to all of you.

Grace/Mouthy

The sign language gave me more than I ever thought possible. Even within the confines of the WTS I found a way to express myself that included more than words. I never used to look people in the eye - a vestige of the severe abuse as a young child (pre-JW years) With sign language I HAD to look at people in the eye to make sure we understood each other. I had to overcome my shyness and I did. It served me well and I even got a few jobs with it after I left the JWs.

BTW I am in Montreal rught now so if anyone in the area wants to get together maybe we can wirk something out

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well..Your welcome!!..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Scott77
    Scott77

Lady Lee,

I certainly would love to see you around and talk to you in sign language. However, I live in the US. As usual, please keep up helping those that are new as they keep up coming out one by one. Together as a team, we shall overcome this corrupt organisation that enslaved milllions of innocent ones.

Scott77

• mouthy
    mouthy

I want to be there >>>>BTW I am in Montreal right now
    But not well enough

• hubert
    hubert

Lady Lee, for sure the new people need your expert advice. You really need to be here to help them. That's what us old timers are for.

I don't come on as often as I did, but every once in a while, hopefully, I am able to give some good advice for new people to ingest. And yes, I do repeat myself, because other than a few things I pick up here on this forum, I have done enough research to satisfy my needs. I have all my files, all categorized, too. I can usually dig up what I am looking for.

Not many people respond to my posts either, but I don't care, as long as someone, newbie or oldie, can benefit from the information I have received from this forum and all my research.

If it's any consolation, Lady lee, I think of you often, and I'm happy when I see and read your posts.

Hubert

edited to add: Mouthy, I am sorry to hear you are still not well enough. I hope you get well soon. I'll ask my wife to say a special healing prayer for you.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit