Anyone have a good Meeting for Field Service story?

by BonaFide 20 Replies latest jw friends

• merfi
    merfi

In the end any person who reads the bible knows we are under an obligation to both God and his son Jesus to preach and so I guess thats why they don't address it at all. All you talk about is 'how the preaching work should or should not be done' and not addressing that anyone who believes in the bible as Christians should preach with absolutely no exceptions!

I read the Bible and I no longer believe this preaching nonsense is an "obligation" to God and/or Jesus. It's an obligation set forth by the WTS. I feel that I'm a better 'witness' to the kindness, tolerance and love in humanity now than I ever was as a robotic JW. The warm fuzzies I feel after reaching out to people as a PERSON not a pedlar of magazines and parroted words are much warmer. Sincerity will do that.

As for being on here when will you guys stop judging me by a set of rules you no longer believe in?

No judgement from me, but I do know your fraternizing with a lot of xJWs is totally going against the rules you put yourself under by claiming to be a JW. Just sayin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit