this evil ...wicked.....rotton system of things.....NOT!!!!.........

by oompa 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa

of course anyone not a jw is "worldly""...i think that mentally this is the hardest part to overcome if you are born in....

you should have seen the look on my wife's face recently when i told her that i feel that things are prob about as good as it gets.....no evil wicked system of things exists.......

ya..... i know times are tough here in USA as far as employment.....but damm....this ain't like the great depression or WWI or ww2!!!.......life in the middle ages used to be 38 years......now it is 88 years!!!......

i can walk just about any neighborhood without fear...if the "world" were as bad as they say...there would be a prisons every 1000 meters!!!!.......and i told her that..........my neighbors are really nice people.........she just cant see that....cause of course they are "worldly"......and of course anyone not a jw is "worldly"........the wt is very good about making it US against THEM.........crap...........oompa

there are so many nice people out there..............

• The Berean
    The Berean

AMEM oompa !!!

The most important observation I have seen on this site ....

Until one reaches that understanding, recovery is not possible

THANX

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

IMO that mindset (all the world bad scary) brings more negativity into your life. Classic example of the law of attraction if all you do is think everyone is bad and out to get you, on a sub-concious level thats the vibe or energy your sending out.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Anybody who thinks this system of things is rotton needs to read a history book.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Recently Netherlands ran out of convicts. Seriously they're out, they have to shut down four prisons because there's such a lack of crime there. In fact they're going to be importing prisoners into their prisons from surrounding countries.

When people say that things are advancing from bad to worse ask them what other time they would like to live in, then hit them with some actual facts in the time period. Average life span, percentage killed by disease, likelihood of being murdered, crime rates. Now is by far the best time in history, it is true more people are dying due to any given thing but that is only because the population is so large that it's bound to effect more people. If you look at percentages though, everything is far less debilitating.

Very observant.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

When people say that things are advancing from bad to worse ask them what other time they would like to live in,

If I'm with someone who starts complaining about "this system of things" I always ask them the above question.

They usually give you the deer in the headlights look, and you can practically see the wheels turning in their heads and I believe on some leval they are having an aha moment.

I know that's how it happened for me.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I keep telling my wife the same thing but she is blinded by the JW's brainwashing..

• donny
    donny

When you look at the world without any religious blinders on, you realize that quality of life now is better than it ever has been in history.

Don

• sspo
    sspo

Ask your wife if she would rather live anytime else in history if this world is so bad.

Let her pick a date.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The world is a much better place than it used to be.....JW`s have no real concept of what the outside world is like.........Everyone I know who has escaped the JW Cult,is much happier...........................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit