The rules of flame wars.

by Mindchild 28 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Goodmorning Pat,

Wouldst thou think to rekindle this flaming post with the rich foul stench and stink of thy own loins? What about me dost thou find quaint that thou dost point at me with limp finger and pain thy very sides with laughter and come nigh to bepissing thyself for joy? Pick thyself up from thy rolling about the ground in delicious torment and tell me what aspect of me doeth amuse thee so damnably. Am I so risible that ridicule be thy intent? Me, that be suited in fine and shining armour given me by the Gods and made invulnerable? Nay good Pat! Do not persist in this laughter at my cost, for though I cannot within the rules of chivalry send lance or sword through thee whilst thou be weak and feeble with laughter, yet know ye that the vows of a knight in no wise protect thine arse from my boot!

SirGalahad

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

This is so funny...

Remember folks - I ALONE am the Flame Queen.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I'm the dancing queen

er

dancing bear?

fighting is dull

hugs

Joel

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Yes, Joel honey, you sure are!

Anyhow, why I fight, it's for kicks, never for real. Come on now, you all know I'm one crazy nut!!!

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Uncle,

Why don't you write us a story using you halarious style I'm sure many find you very entertaining.
    Do it for your fans.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

be carefull what thou wish for SirWilt and be warned that my wit be honed in the company of rude and bawdy fellows and my retelling of tales are often at great cost to God his son and his pontificating priests. Lord bless my parts should a Baron begin? mmm the thought flickers that ribald tales of Angels lusting after the willing daughters of men and the Almighty jealous God himself casting fire and brimstone upon Sodomites intent on stealing sheep, rejecting love starved young maidens in the favor of rodgering the men, then later turning his lust to swiveling that virgin Mary might provide good entertainment for a christian feast and if thou likest not my ways of doing it, then a devils fart engulf thee!

• waiting
    waiting

Watch that "loin" talk around Patio, ub. She's my real sister, and as such.....much meaner than I ever even thought of.

When she comes to visit me, my poor husband retreats to his shop area for safety and silence. And peace. We giggle endlessly.

Oh, she's slightly older than me.....which means she tormened the hell out of me growing up - 'cause she's also smarter than me.

Thanks for the chuckles - much needed and appreciated!

waiting

ps: You do realize that Redhorsewoman has worn out one mounting block and breaking in a new one, don't you? All the gossip around here last summer! Quite a woman, that Red.

pss: Just to be sure.....this is a joke post.

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

wow waiting,

wench sisters you say? funny the names we constantly brush past without ever connecting. pat's a fine woman. (punch my erstwhile adversary in the parlor once for me will ya ;) (exuse this bedraggled kniget it's 5am and mine eyes do dim and all about me swims ... it's best i make ready for bed ... up up and away i go ho ho

sirGalahad

• teejay
    teejay

Pretty good rules, Mindchild. Now, what's a flame war?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit