The League of Apostate Pioneers

by Megachusen 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Recently it's come to my attention that the other teens in my congragation are being pressured by their parents to pioneer. The main problem is that, like me, they're all "apostates". Because of this amusing turn of events, I'm thinking about starting my own Apostate pioneering group with them. I figure that we all could count time while doing other things that don't suck.

Of course, the only danger is getting caught. However, I'm pretty sure I could come up with something to explain why exactly we're "preaching" at a brothel.

Suggestions are welcome!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Clearly, you would be going to the people who need you the most......

• sir82
    sir82

Heck, just make sure you all get assigned to the same car group. If anyone outside the group asks to join you, say have lengthy return visits to do and wouldn't want them sitting in the car with nothing to do.

Then head somewhere outside your congregation's territory & have fun! Just be safe & avoid the stupider activities.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Please explain how you are all "apostates."

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

"Please explain how you are all "apostates.""

None of us believe in anything the Watchtower teaches and we all actively speak against it.

The term "Apostate" is just loaded language that the society uses. In reality, no one is an apostate by the WTBTS definition because the word itself is a poorly crafted strawman made to invoke fear in the R&F.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Why dont you all still 'pioneer' and chap doors, but do reverse witnessing, by the telling the folk why they shouldn't listen to JWs. That way you'll be seen in the ministry and be seen to be doing a good job when the householders, for a change, are looking intently interested. You may even get a few hundred return visits out of it.

• undercover
    undercover
    None of us believe in anything the Watchtower teaches and we all actively speak against it.
    the other teens in my congragation are being pressured by their parents to pioneer.

non sequitur...

If you and your mates are all baptized, which we have to assume you are, because you're being pressured to pioneer... but yet are "actively speaking against" Watchtower teachings, you'd be in deeper shit quicker'n you could say Raymond Franz.

One cannot actively speak against WT doctrine and not expect to escape scrutiny from the elders.

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

That is so funny. I want to be in on that. lol

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

"One cannot actively speak against WT doctrine and not expect to escape scrutiny from the elders."

I do it all the time.

• boyzone
    boyzone

can you define "actively speak"?

Please give a real example so we can have an idea what you mean. Do you express your thoughts only to an elder? Or to each other? Or in your answers during the meetings? Or do you actively contradict all the time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit