Topics for discussion with JWs - part 3: Homosexual animals...

by Albert Einstein 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Isn't this a discussion to have with God not the Jehovah's witnesses?

Renia, you are right. Could you please ask God for me? BTW, I see you are troubled with this issue too.

What I see from this topic, is that in many issues are not black/white and we are not able to get 100% answer to so many questions. And we should be humble enough to admit that.

What I hate on JWs, is that they are convinced they are able to give you 100% answer on any issue, give 100% explanation on any Bible text, and tell you what exatly God wants you to do. (It is allways 100% clear, they just change it every couple of years and then it again is 100% clear...)

But if you look in the Bible and then see real life - there is so many ilogical issues and so many contradictions...

You are right: Bible in some places stricly condemns homosexuality. But, in fact God created homosexuality... It doesnt make sense ... like many other things in the Bible. Let us be less dogmatic and more humble (towards the Bible, this world and Universe...)

Albert

• reniaa
    reniaa

anti-christ were the moabites Gods chosen people? The bible paints a very warts and all historical picture of people actions. When it talks on King David it doesn't hide the fact he is an adulterous murderer although in Davids case it is very clear God did not condone his actions and David did what he did from his own desire.

In the account of Lot we know he was saved by God from sodom and gomorrah but nowhere does it mention that God condoned the actions of Lots daughters it only tells of what they did and they certainly went on to produce races moabites etc that never became Gods people and never came under Gods law that wasn't even written at the time of Lot. You have to show God actually condoning something he condemns not just writing what actions humans do before You have a case of God accepting and approving an action.

Albert einstein are animals under God's law? is the promise of perfection also one for animals? It's illogical to appliy a law for man onto animals that are not under God's law. but to this you would say God created them homosexual but I have yet to see an example of an animal that procreates homosexually and needs homosexuality as some sort of specific usage. bonobo monkeys or dogs any animal that shows these behaviours tend to show them in a social setting that could have developed after they were created because they are not perfect because they die anything that dies is imperpect and under sin. do you accept this?

Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It is only men that have been offered the gift of life so Gods ask of us something different than animals, the bible is clear that only man was made in the image of God in the physical world.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Why did Lot's daughters get away with what they did? (I must go now)

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Renia: are animals under God's law? is the promise of perfection also one for animals? It's illogical to appliy a law for man onto animals that are not under God's law.

Renia, you missed the point: God hates homosexuality, and yet create animals in a way they perform it. It is not an issue of laws, just pure logic.. Would you create something you hate?

Example: I hate active pedophiles. I have built/created and own my house and my garden. That is my world. There is no way I would bring an active pedophile into my house or my garden. You can come over to my place any time Renia, and you will NEVER see any pedophile living in a tent in my garden, or in my house. It is not issue of laws I could set up to manage potential pedophiles in my house.... I will just never let them in, becouse I HATE SUCH BEHAVIOUR. Period. (My house is also imperfect, like the animals, but there never will be any active pedophiles - becouse I will not let this happen). Is Gods logic/tolerance different from mine???

I repeat my question to you: Why did almighty God create and tolerates animals with (wicked and disgusting???") homosexual urge in "his" world?

Albert

• reniaa
    reniaa

It might be a simple as God's law wasn't written then! Moses came hundreds of years later, Lots wife disobeyed God by looking back and became a pillar of salt and so had come under God's law because they had been specifically told not to look back. it is also clear God saved Lot because of abraham because Lot quite liked dwelling within these cities that were due for destruction.

Genesis 19:29 (New International Version)

29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

how could God judge lot's daughters on a law that hadn't been written for them to know yet?

• reniaa
    reniaa

I don't think you have made a specific case that God actually created homosexuality in animals. we know they are imperfect so it could have developed later. We do know homosexuality in animals does not lead to procreation.

The bible also shows God hates homosexuality in humans we are images of God so he asks more of us than imperfect animals.

We are not animals!

but like I said this is something no human including myself could specifically answer and so far all the homosexuality in animals given are ones that could have developed after creation and since animals are not under God's law they are not punished by God's law.

After armageddon the bible clearly shows there will be changes in the animal world so clearly the animals like us will need change but atm it is humans that have the expectation on them animals will get their turn but not yet.

Isaiah 11:6-7 (New International Version)

6 The wolf will live with the lamb,
    the leopard will lie down with the goat,
    the calf and the lion and the yearling [ a ] together;
    and a little child will lead them.

7 The cow will feed with the bear,
    their young will lie down together,
    and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

reinaa- lets just say for example that you are Adam, god has created you perfect, without flaw and designed to live forever, he has plantes two special trees in the garden he has placed you in, one is the tree of knowledge and the other the tree of live (still with me?). Now he tells you that one will kill you........ my question..... why did he need the tree of life again? wasnt man going to live forever anyway? Do we have to eat this fruit with our dead and buried lips before we are brought back to life if we dont go to heaven? does this sound logical to you? because it sure sounds like MYTH to me.

And as for animals not being under "Joho's/Yeehah's Laws".... Do the sun and moon still revolve around the earth? is the earth still a flat circle being supported by 4 gray Elephants dear? sh#t I hope they weren't GAY! thats probably what caused the global flood! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• reniaa
    reniaa

You make a fair point lillith if you do not believe in God and think the bible is a myth then this whole discussion is moot.

If you believe in evolution then you believe we are animals and so we can be equated with them, God hates murder to and yet animals atm happily kill and eat each other. If you equate yourself with animals it is okay to do these things and so you accept the boundaries an evolution world sets for you.

1 Corinthians 15:32
    If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for merely human reasons, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised, "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die."

But If you believe in God you have to accept that man is set apart from beast and has a law to live by that was never given to beasts.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    If you believe in evolution then you believe we are animals and so we can be equated with them, God hates murder to and yet animals atm happily kill and eat each other. If you equate yourself with animals it is okay to do these things and so you accept the boundaries an evolution world sets for you.

Strawman

• only me
    only me

Aniron- Are there any lesbian animals?

Yes, there are lesbian animals. We have two female dogs who are lesbian. One is spayed and one is not. It is an anytime activity, not related to the unspayed one's heat cycle.

At first we thought they were trying to be dominate over each other, but no, they are very affectionate and are just doing what feels good.

At this point, even my JW husband just shakes his head and ignores them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit