Keeping the congregation clean- from the wickedness of the retarded

by JimmyPage 28 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Equally disturbing was that every time I mentioned that Megan told people she was DF'd, or if I mentioned that her parents shunned her, my mother's reply was: "That's good!" She totally approved and felt the right thing was being done. Scary, Mom. You really make me sad.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I grew up with 3 other boys in my Congo. One was definately slow but not quite retarded. The other 2 guys died very young one at 18 one at 20. I felt an obligation to look out for the slow guy as we did when kids. Tried to find him after made fade when the other guys died, I saw him once he was so high/drunk and insane I couldn't handle him. Last I heard he got DF'd and reinstated twice and the third DF'ing they told him to get lost. In addition to being slow he had an abusive father that was a couple of bricks short of a load. I think they made him a MS, shit he is probably a CO by now. It's disgusting to me and I think Child Services should be involved in stuff like this.

• dinah
    dinah

Bro, you are either still a dub or have never been one and are just stupid of your own accord.

I'm guessing you are 12.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I wonder where child services was, too. That family sounds like a mess.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok This subject really pisses me off.

I had major learning and speech disabilities due to Asperger's syndrome. A minor case. But I was diagnosed as "retarded", a stutterer, and most of all "Unteachable". Well I was hard to reach but I have a high IQ. Stuttering is gone as long as I'm not highly stressed. I still am exclellent at Jeopardy, lol. Many of my grades were "A's".

If u meet me u would hardly know. It's training and teaching to cope in the "normal" world

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Is he able to stand before a judicial body, accountable for any wrongdoing he may commit?

I love these guys. If baptism is needed to be granted everlasting life, notice that one of the deciding factors for whether a 'retarded' person can be baptised is whether or not they can be punished .

I agree with Wobble; what sort of spirit is directing this Organisation?

Jehovah's Witnesses, please wake up, open your eyes and see the spirit flowing through the Kingdom Halls. Does it match this spirit?

Galations 5: 22 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is l ove, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

• rebel8
    rebel8

dinah?????

Many of my grades were "A's".

Double-whammy! Jehovah's Organization hates smart people!

• Heaven
    Heaven

My heart is heavy with the cruelty of these people. And they have been blinded by their own self-righteousness. I could never be a part of this.

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

This actually happened to my Aunt, that had severe Downs Syndrome. She had a baby out of wedlock. They asked her plainly "Do you regret your sins?" She replied that she didn't because she loved her baby very much. They DF'd her saying she was nonrepentant. Who was the dipstick that didn't realize that someone seduced a mentally challenged person? That is a Vulnerable Adult crime. She did not have the faculties to understand. Yet, we had to shun her and her baby. By the way, she couldn't even take care of herself. Nice, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit