The Biggest B.S. stories you've heard from a talk

by superman 26 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Finally the owner was curious where the dog was going. You know the rest...

LOL I heard a slightly different version, but, yes! I know the rest of the story.

Funny how they all made the rounds.

-Aude.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The 2 hulking men protecting the sister: Angels, of course. Isaacaustin, why do your posts appear in triplicate and more sometimes? Computer glitch?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Déjà vu, the feeling you are doing something you have done before.

• John Doe
    John Doe

• John Doe
    John Doe

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yeah, it must be a computer glitch. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Sorry

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I heard another of a mob boss's wife who started studying and going in service. Her husband was, of course, an opposer. LOL Well one day she went to a door and the householder was nasty and she went home very upset. The mob boss asked his wife what was the matter and she told him a householder was nasty to her. So, what do you think he did? He asked her for the mags she tried to place and went to the man's door and told him him no one treats his wife like that, he better read the magazines, and to make sure he reads them he will come back in 1 week to quiz him on it. So, the mob boss read the magazines so he knew what to quiz the householder on...you know the rest... ugghhh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit