T.V Evanglist Benny Hin made many False Prophecies in the 1990's!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Yizuman
  • Yizuman
  • Chalam
    Chalam

For Peter Popoff and similar, they too should heed their bibles.

1 Timothy 6:5 (New International Version)

5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

Titus 1:11 (New International Version)

11 They must be silenced, because they are ruining whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach—and that for the sake of dishonest gain.

2 Peter 2:3 (New International Version)

3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

All the best,

Stephen

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Stephen, do you trust in man?

Jeremiah 17:5 "Thus said the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD."

Psalm 146:3 Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.

I don't trust in man to hear and understand God's word, instead, I have this...

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

The HS is all I need, not a preacher, not any man, especially not Benny Hinn for he is a false teacher and a false prophet.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit