T.V Evanglist Benny Hin made many False Prophecies in the 1990's!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" vid is a favorite of mine. Hin's one of the more flamboyant snake-oil salesmen out there...too bad there are so many who are taken in by him. What's especially sad is viewing the faces of the suffering as they look at Benny, expecting a miracle.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yes, it makes me so mad that guys like Benny takes advantage of the gullable and throw their money at him.

I read of witnesses who has seen people picking up wheelchairs, oxygen tanks after the show ended and he asked them who they were and where they were taking the equiptment. Turns out all the stuff were rentals and the fakes was using them and paid for by yours truly, dear ol' Benny.

Apparently his staff drives around in poor sections of the city offering them small amounts of money to fake it for Benny and they would accept it.

Sickening!

Yiz

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The question still remains....

if all of this has been documented why is he not charged with fraud?

Why do the laws allow this to continue?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

The answer is money.

• Chalam
    Chalam
    Acts 2:15 (New International Version)

15 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning!

1 Corinthians 2:14 (New International Version)

14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 1:18-25 (New International Version)
    Christ the Wisdom and Power of God

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:
    "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

Mark 3:29 (New International Version)

29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

Enough said.

All the best,

Stephen

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Chalam,

And your point is?

Yiz

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Chalam has no point Yiz he thinks Benny Hinn can pull a rabbit out of his ass using "the Spirit"......but it's all "smoke and mirrrors."

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I can't remember this guy's name, but years ago a phony preacher got busted by a 20/20 style TV show that intercepted a transmission between the preacher's hidden earpiece and the voice of a female reading off the prayer cards. This preacher pretended to receive a "divine knowledge" by citing a person's name and the health problem that this person has based on the prayer card.

Eventually the female voice figured out that their transmission was being intercepted and told the preacher that he's being recorded.

It aired on the show. The preacher dropped out of sight for a number of years before he reappeared doing the exact same crap he did years before.

Was it Roloff?

Anyone remember?

Yiz

• villabolo
    villabolo

Anyone remember?

Yiz

I believe I read about it in one of James Randi's books, Flim Flam?

villabolo

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Aha, thanks for the lead, this led me to this guy who I was thinking of, Peter Popoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxqRN5vjDHQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit