T.V Evanglist Benny Hin made many False Prophecies in the 1990's!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He's even on T.V here in Australia! "Youtube" has his false prphecies from the early 90's. Qoute: "Soon God will destroy American Homosexuals....with fire!" "Fidel Castro will be dead by the mid 1990's...." "L.A will be devasted by a series of earthquakes in the 90's.....Jesus will appear at a Kenya Convention....we may get it on film...."

He is a total raving crackpot! Also the documetaries are good showing how he only "heals" those who do not have major crippling illnesses.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

And since he is so clearly a liar and a crakpot...don't you wonder why he has never been stopped?

If you or I ran a business like that, we would be under the jailhouse.

Nobody stops religious fraud. Why? Because religious groups have bought politicians who have, in turn, created laws which have made these religions untouchable.

Also...just think of the money that pours in to the states when these blasphemers hold their special healing services! That means money for hotels, restaurants, gift shops. Money for the state...toll roads, permits, private employment of police security, etc. etc.

Too many other crooked people are making money on these charlatans. And no law can stop them now. They are exempt.

But don't worry. They will soon disappear. The Illuminati has always controlled these religious cults and are orchestrating their demise as well. As soon as everything is set to bring in their one world order, these groups will cease.

All these religions are in the midst of reorganizing under new corporate umbrellas. Check out this link. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/176327/1/Homo-Luminous The Illuminati will be running the entire show soon.

One World Religion is a fascist corporate takeover of religion, government and commerce.

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

Witness 007,

I think you are the crackpot! All the people he has healed over the years can set you straight. Besides Benny explained how those prophecies are now "Old Light". And they did serve a purpose in that the "weaker" ones were weeded out.

I try to keep up with "New Light" by following Benny's twitter account. For those of you interested its at:

http://twitter.com/benny_hinn

C. T.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Maybe Benny was 'tacking' so that it only looks like his prophesies are bogus. In fact he was just lighting candles on opposite sides of the room. He could use the new light explanation as well.

AgentSmith

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

People with crippled legs and visable illnesses are put to the back they are banned from getting healed! Meanwhile KFC sized buckets are handed around filled with cash and cheques!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

C.T. Russell, you can't be serious.

Were you a witness? If so, how could you allow yourself to drop out from one false prophet organization and jump into another one?

Benny Hinn is a false prophet.

So is Kenneth Copeland, Maitreya, Sananda, St. Germaine and many more.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

can someone embed that video for me it is hilarious I promise

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The youtube video title is "Let the bodies hit the floor "

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Apparently, God allows falsee prophets to flourish.

Deut. 13

1-4 When a prophet or visionary gets up in your community and
    gives out a miracle-sign or wonder, and the miracle-sign or wonder that he gave out happens and he says, "Let's follow other gods" (these are gods you know nothing about), "let's worship them," don't pay any attention to what that prophet or visionary says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit