Are you old?

by John Doe 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I used to think 40 was ancient....until i passed it.....

Anwsers change as you age ...yes....

h40

• John Doe
    John Doe
    And most of the very old trees still are functioning properly.

This isn't true. Trees die from age related diseases and illnesses just like any other living thing.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think I officially became old when I decided that fiber was my friend.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Do women fear aging more than men?

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

THis author was in her 50's when she wrote this book. For most people I think it's just a matter of taking preventative measures to stay young and healthy. For example, some people's unhealthy habits can lead to pre-mature aging: pronounced laugh lines and decreased lung capacity are mostly found in smokers. Eating a diet rich in antioxidants and lots of fiber prevents a lot of health issues in the long run.

YC

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Wasn't it said that you are only as old the one you feel? LOL

• John Doe
    John Doe
    THis author was in her 50's when she wrote this book.

She looks it too. Look at her neck and cheeks.

• nbernat
    nbernat

Of course it's true. "Most" does not mean all, it means more than half at the very least, and yes most very old trees are perfectly well-functioning. And relative to humans, which is the subject at hand, they're functioning perfectly. An 80-year-old gets the swin flue and dies...a 300-year-old tree gets sick and lives 100 more years until it dies and decomposes. Trees are strong; humans are weak.

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman
    THis author was in her 50's when she wrote this book.

She looks it too. Look at her neck and cheeks. JD

Who cares about her neck & cheeks! Her boobs aren't half way to her waist, she has a waist, no flabby arms and her ass isn't puddled at the top of her knees! I have her tapes, but haven't been using them, hence my comments. :( Blithe, looking older than I am on the outside.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I own that book! That woman is tight! Now if she were trying to pretend to be 25, that would be another matter. She's taking care of herself, and is damn good looking for over 50.

Isn't old relative? I'm not your age Doe, you youngster. Nbernat, you are wayyyyyyy too serious for your age. Then again, remember me when you are rich and famous.

I don't feel old, mentally. My knees feel old. How do you know you're old? Is there a "best by" date?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit