Anyone seen this?....New Releases 2009 Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses

by middleman 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Judging from the comments on that page, those folks are crying for proof of creationism.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice when someone posts the password so any apostate that wants to get access to the littera-trash before the witlesses can get it can get in. And post portions of it, along with dissecting it so the world has access to what the witlesses are going to try and use on them--and hopefully be able to back-argue against the witlesses.

And give them zero results in field circus.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What's with the Space Oddessy music?

Is WT going to reveal that aliens have created us and are still conducting genetic experiments to modify humans?

Will WT go along with the alien/angel thing since the Pope has already broken the ice by announcing the alien factor?

The new system is all about more genetic modification.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

That music from 2001 A Space Oddyssey is in fact by Richard Strauss, called "Also sprach Zarathustra". It's a well known classic piece but its ironic this JW chose music inspired by Friedrich Nietzsche, a notorious atheist and denouncer of religion.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Can not wait to see any videos you produce on this Tuesday, your work is well thought out and excellent!!!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Can not wait to see any videos you produce on this Tuesday, your work is well thought out and excellent!!!

Aw shucks

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIt...You mean to tell me these dumb arse witless'es are getting excited and going thru all this pass word stuff, to look at the new relese covers thats been up on this board for the last week?!?

What a buncha idiots.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Well I got my convention notebook! (Thanks OTWO) Shame I'll never get to use it. I noticed Mario Beltrami on that video. He used to be a traveling overseer in the NY Metro area about twenty years ago.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If anyone has a torrent downloader system and can post this on mega upload or something similar for me it would be much appreciated.

http://www.nowtorrents.com/torrents/knocking-documentary-pbs.html

There's four different torrent places on that link.

Actually megaupload comes out wierd, so it doesn't have to be that site, any of the free upload places would be fantastic.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I just watched that video, and I REALLY don't remember that Kingdom Melody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit